The CFCS Windows Special Interest Group (WinSIG) meeting for May 13, 2018 with Hewie Poplock. We discussed my attempt to install the April 2018 Update for Windows 10 (1803) using the several articles that I used during the procedure. I also talked about the Microsoft Store in Sarasota having to do the full and clean install of Windows on my computer. I added some other topics and we ended the meeting with some great discussions & comments about “cutting the cord” and firing the cable company. The topics covered were:
- Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected in Windows 10
- Run DISM to repair Windows System Image in Windows 10
- How to Fix “Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected” Windows 10
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update Common Problems and Fixes
- How To Clean Install Windows 10 On Your PC The Right Way [Guide]
- Windows 10 Laptop vs. Chromebook: Which should you buy?
- How to Use the Windows Update Troubleshooter
- PortableApps.com launches Platform 15 with high DPI support
- 20 incredibly useful websites you wish you knew earlier
- The 2018 Beginners Guide to Cord Cutting – Cord Cutters News
Play the video of the meeting.